Can be tailor made to suit your individual company and forklift operator needs.
In house training can be carried out on all types of forklifts and MEWPS.
One of the popular courses is lift truck safety awareness for supervisors and managers, this course will be tailor made to your business premises this course includes:
- Health & Safety at Work Act 1974, Management of Health & Safety at Work Act 1999, PUWER regs 1998, LOLER regs 1998
- Operators Safety Code, A.C.O.P. L117
- Forklift Stability
- Pre use inspection and safety checks
- Poor & Dangerous forklift operator practice
- Other relevant employer and employee H&S duties
The HFD Training Team
Driver CPC, Forklift, Crane & Plant Instructor
Formed in 1993 HFD Training Services has trained in various companies nationwide. We take exceptional pride in our adaptability, responsiveness and professionalism.
Our customers range from individuals, small, medium and large-sized companies. We can train a single operator, right through to meeting the volume and needs of major manufacturing, retailing and distribution companies.
Training courses are fully approved by the Health and Safety Executive and all HFD instructors are examined and registered with officially recognised accrediting bodies.